Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DID MY WEED GO BAD?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jays008, May 10, 2016.

1. Help! Did my weed go bad? Is that mold?

2. Send a picture if you can

3. Here's a picture of it

Attached Files:

4. It looks good to me! From what I see you have some perfectly good herb. There is definitely no mold. What it is is probably just the dried leaves appearing a little dark. Enjoy your herb!

5. Some really good weed too

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey, let me try it for you I'll let you know.

7. So Everything looks good to ya'll? The White doesn't look like mold?

Attached Files:

8. Looks good to me. I don't see any mold.

9. Looks good man. The only white I see on your bud is crystals.

10. Truth!

11. They are probably just trichomes. Completely natural.

12. Have you guys ever bought weed that went extremely hard after weeks of not smoking it? I use to buy some bomb weed from some guy who got it at a dispensary but it always got rock hard. I still smoked it and got baked X.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Hey man if it serves its purpose, then no worries!
    Maybe it was compressed for storage reasons. That might make your ganja a little hard. But assuming you have hands and a grinder, you will be set.

• Like Like x 1
  14. How are you guys seeing that clear enough to tell there isn't any mold? OP, has it changed appearance since you got it or did you get it that way? There must be something different about it to cause you to suspect mold. Before I got my dehumidifier I had a crop that started to mold and there isn't any way you could see the mold with a picture of that quality.

15. Yea send a picture of you pointing out spots where you think Mold is because you may be seeing something we can't. But it looks good from what I can see

16. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  17. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nope. That looks a-ok to me, man. I think it's just a little dank for your standards and your ass too high.

jah!/*d$*:smoking: