Did my plant hermaphrodite?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DarkEchooo, Jun 10, 2019.

1. I'm currently growing in coco, but i mightve stressed my plant too much and i need a second opinion before I chop her down 20190610_015302.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 Sypha, Jun 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    Got anymore pics mabe suttin a lil clearer but based on this one pic ill have to say yes.. she hermied on u brother.. ot can be new pistole sprouts but like i said its a lil hard to see forsure

Flower tent Vegging outside the flower tent

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bananas. Is it just that one bud or the whole bush? I assume your toward the end of ur grow, how many weeks u got left? What do ur trichomes look like?

• Like Like x 1
  4. yep some nanners sprouting ,,,are they all over ,or just on the top of one stem ,,if thheres just a few get some tweezers and take them off if you can bud looks nice shame about nanners ,or you could still harvest and use buds to made dabs etc ,,,,mac

5. those are nanner you have two options let it go and hope thes dont pollinate other pla ts or get a tweezer and pluck them off to let it finish

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's 6 weeks into flower and its the main, main cola so if I can pick the bananas out and it wont pollinate the rest?

7. We just have to wait for lights to turn on and I'll send some

• Like Like x 1