Did my GF delete my facebook friend out of jealously?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by babaloeey, Jul 1, 2011.

1. #1 babaloeey, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    ......and thats it

2. and im kinda pissed cuz i secretly wanted to bang that fb friend

3. lol dump that dumb bitch

4. You deleted her if you pressed the button, otherwise she removed you. lol

5. You know, i was going to come up with something clever to say until i saw your second post.

All replies are now Jokes.

6. ok i was asking if maybe my gf went on my facebook and deleted the friend herself

7. You don't know, but you think some random dude on the internet does?

8. i was asking if there was a way to find out on facebook

9. I hope you get banned really soon. All of your posts are unfathomably retarded.

10. You can find out who deleted it, but there are certain privacy measures in place. Once you delete system 32 it should be pretty easy.

either that or, you know, ask her...

11. facebook gets boring twitter/tumblr all day!

12. I prefer this novel thing called "The Outdoors"

The UI is really sweet and the colors are so vivid.

13. ^4k posts on grasscity

14. #14 Verdurous, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ok, well it's against Facebook TOS to give someone else your login credentials, so there's the error you should be more worried about.

Also, I thought you were gay. Your pm to me a while ago was either in ignorance that I'm a guy or your in the closet and should quit leading these poor girls along and lying on here about wanting to ban them.

15. #15 Verdurous, Jul 1, 2011
    Lol 'novel' registered as book in my head and I almost considered googling it before realising.

16. and we really need your unfathomably retarded post?

17. I didn't say I wasn't a massive hypocrite.:smoke:

18. #18 Verdurous, Jul 1, 2011
    I found it quite entertaining. Well, maybe not 'quite'.

19. How the hell would we know?

20. Since you have two threads...

So, for some reason your girlfriend has this crazy impression, that she should be worried over your actions regarding other women, or from the sounds of it, girls.

I wonder where she got this idea... considering, coincidentally, she's apparently right to be concerned.

Until you change whatever it is you're doing, expect these kind of situations to come up from time to time.

If you mess with a girls head too much and make it a little too obvious, eventually she's going to either leave, or you'll have succeeded in conditioning her to stoop to your level. [​IMG]

In other words, when you find ways to be sneaky, she's going to wise up and get out, or she'll get the idea from YOU, that being sneaky in this particular relationship is ok.

And that can include any number of things, from checking in on you, to being a little sneaky with another guy of her own... that doesn't make it right 'per se', except that you set the ground rules.