Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did my friend short me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by beelz, Dec 31, 2012.

1. This fool said a trey bag LMAO

2. Get a scale...

3. You def. got shorted. Make sure to get a scale (solves alot of these problems).

I would only ever accept a deal like that if I really knew the person ahead of time and that for sure they were good for it.

4. We need to start a movement.
    Scales4Stoners.

5. lol an Oz of super fire is not $220 average in Oregon unless u overpay for shit. I pay $120-190$ for super duper bud

6. Then that makes you one lucky SOB

Here in my college town in Texas I could get an ounce of awesomeness for tops 380, bottom 320 (usually bottom cause I get most of mine now through my roommate, who gets a frat brother discounted rate lol)

7. wow., tooo spendy fior me man

8. lol you bought like .2 of shake for 20 and rolling papers damn. You got shorted man.

9. I would get that for $2 bucks at dispenensaries. They sell grams of shakes for 4 bucks each and its frosty. You gota see it before you buy . Mistakes are learned

10. again I think I actually gave in becuz I'm not a new smoker nd normally I wouldnt but considering the consequences...[​IMG] fuck now I'm drunl

11. with all do respect grow a pair. 20 dollars for that? And you let him walk away? You got robbed not shorted kid. :wave:

12. douche chinched u hard