Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did My Friend Rip Me Off.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LexarInTheWild, Feb 14, 2016.

1. 20160213_1943471.jpg

Ok so I wanted to get a dub but I couldn't make the pickup myself so I asked my close friend to pick it up for me and I agreed to split it into two dimes with him and give him a dime in exchange for picking it up for me. I trust him but at the same time I could see him ripping me off as he has done it to other people before. I attached a picture I only started smoking recently so i'm still fairly new to all of this so I could see him trying to pull one over on me since I am new and don't know what i'm looking at yet.

2. Honestly, judging by the nug and the relative bag size, that looks like it's legit to me, if you're saying it was essentially supposed to be two dimes. Not saying it couldn't be a tad under, or over, because it even looks a little fat for a dime to me, but I think that's about right. Only way you'll know for sure, of course, is a scale.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]

3. That's probably around .7-1.0 gram. Looks about right.

4. It really depends. Is that nug fat or flat? I would just use a scale my man.

5. #5 I am Kobe Bryant, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
    He's new.. So no scale u buttholes. U're gold bro

Sent from my XT1254 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Scale it, and smoke it. I remember getting a dime that weighed half a gram, but it was a one hit wonder, meaning I didn't wonder where the rest was because I was lit.

7. That's all that matters. But if you're the type of person to worry about if you're getting what you pay for. I would invest in a cheap scale off of amazon.