Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did my firecrackers go bad

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Railer, Oct 10, 2011.

1. I made firecrackers 2 weeks ago and left them sitting wrapped in tinfoil in plastic baggies in a big bag in a box. Do you think they are too old now and stale or even rotten?

2. prolly not...but would you wanna eat two week old peanut butter to get high haha thats the question

3. Crackers and peanut butter have similar storage requirements and cooking it with MJ doesn't really change anything, so as long as you kept them in an air tight container, they are still good until the date of expiration on the peanut butter you used. :D

For the record, I've eaten two week old peanut butter with cannabis cooked into it, which was stored in the same peanut butter container it came in, as if it were still peanut butter, and the only thing bad I have to say about it is I think the MJ taste gets stronger the longer you let it sit. I love the taste of MJ, but don't like it combined with PB, so it's meh. I think you should be fine, though.

4. [quote name='"growl"']prolly not...but would you wanna eat two week old peanut butter to get high haha thats the question[/quote]

I bet you probably have PB in your cupboard that's been there for a couple weeks... lol PB doesn't get old like that as long as you don't leave it out.

5. yeah but its in a sealed jar uncooked...

6. [quote name='"growl"']

yeah but its in a sealed jar uncooked...[/quote]

PB is cooked before it's put in the jar, so no, that stuff in your cupboard is cooked pb and you're only adding weed, cooking it a little more, and putting it back. lol Same storage requirements.