Did my dog eat my quesadilla?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fëanor, Jun 5, 2005.

1. it was probly ur dog man i hate it when my dog eats my food when i got tha munchies.

2. the dog did it man! my dog eats everything and i mean everything includeing chewing up my rob zombie: past present & future digi case!

3. your dog is such an asshole.. who eats someone elses quesadilla, i know i wouldnt

4. You do realize that this thread is 2 months old...

and I don't think it's very nice to call another's dog an asshole. (especially someone you don't know.)

5. hahaha...that quesadilla has returned to the earth by now, if you know what I mean

6. You would if you were a dog...

7. damn, freakin' deluxe style too. here i was thinking...ah, its just some cheese in a tortilla...then i read that post...and i feel for you man...its been a while, yeah, but..that sucked.

8. Moral of the story: Don't get a dog.

9. that bitch ass dog ate it. my dog always does that.

10. lol; iv got extra wide burbon glasses; i mixxed some moonshine burbon and coke (about 40-60: that moonshine is nasty shit) and put it on the floor next to my chair while i made some snacks.

so yeah... my dog drank it the little fucker lol; and he was walkin funny and acting stupid all night.

i couldnt stay mad at him tho.. hes too cute - heres a pic for anyone intrested (hes a staffy) http://odia56.m717.net/boo.JPG

11. When ever i leave something as deliceous as quesadilla, I would never forget that there was still a bite left.

12. Your dog snatched it

13. really man? The last post in this thread was made over 2 years before you even started smoking.

what compelled you to post in THIS thread for real I'm curious?

14. Check her poop.

15. no one can resist the delicious charm of a quesadilla!

edit* oh shit!! just realized this thread is like 6 yrs old....i was still in high school! a jr. ahaha crazy.

16. Never underestimate the importance of the quesadilla you guys, it is just as important today as 6 years ago :p

Sadly my puppy dog has passed away in that timeframe :( And I never got vengeance for the quesadilla theft.

Haha I also did not check her poop. I am pretty sure everything in a quesadilla is digestible so her poop would have just looked like poop.

17. *Clicks thread*..... *reads thread* *really wants to make a quesadilla* :eek: 6 years old!? w.e. Im still making quesadillas :Dd

18. omg I can't stop laughing... LOL :smoke:

19. best poll ever.

20. I swear I saw a comment that said "Play a game of cliffside frisbee with your dog" and I quoted it.. But I can't find it.
    Wtf?