Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did my dealer take my money?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by therealrick, Mar 26, 2014.

1. About a week ago I fronted my dealer money to get me weed and he doesn't have it yet. He keeps saying that who he gets it from is slow and he will get it for me soon, but he said that last week. Do you think he stole my money? The only reason I fronted him the money is because were neighbors and good friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 lFourTwenty, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    He's probably planning on you forgetting about it..just be firm with him that you want your money back or the weed, make sure he knows you aren't to be fucked with..but if ur bitch and he already knows ur a bitch then sorry you probably ain't gettin the money or the weed because he knows you won't do shit about it

3. Next week you just take his bike and in your best ghetto black guy voice utter the word..

"Collateral"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Fi