Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did my Dealer ditch me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by the shindigs, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Ok, so recently I met up with a good friend of mine who was in high school but is now in college. After telling him I smoked bud he introduced me to his dealer.

His dealer was extremely cool and gave me GREAT deals on dank stuff.

For example:
    I live in Alabama, the price of pot is about as high as it can get, however this guy sold me an ounce of some low dank for 110-120$. This might be the average price in Cali or something, but in Alabama an ounce of dank is usually 200$-300$. (Ridiculous I know!)

I only bought from him two times, but both times he let me come inside, chill for a few hours and he'd smoke me up. about 6 days ago I texted him asking if I could buy half an ounce, he didn't respond.

I figured he didn't have his phone with him or something, so the next day I texted him again, still no response. I texted him the third day, STILL no response.

the fourth and fifth day I didn't text him, but today I did and he still wont respond. My Spring Break just started and I was planning on getting an ounce from this guy before I went to the beach on Monday... Now he wont answer me.

Has this ever happened to anyone before? Did my dealer ditch me?

2. maybe he got busted?

3. That's what I thought too, but I know a couple of friends of his, and if he had I'm pretty sure they would have told me.

4. i know a guy who has been unreponsive recently, he's been a little whipped to his lady friend :( everyone hasnt personal issues time to time

5. Maybe his phone got shut off/he switched/needs more minutes. If you know his friends just ask them?

..Stop bugging him and buy from someone else.

6. Well ask the friends!

I'd cool out on the texts though, try a call when you know he would have his phone on him, if he doesn't pickup don't leave a message, 'cause he ditched you. You've made multiple attempts over many days, so either something happend, or ditch.

7. Whenever someone texted me more than once I would completely ignore them. Time is money. But my time isn't worth a fiend's money.

8. It's personal issues.
    What if his mom lived in Japan?

9. She may be breathing radioactive air, or taking a nice wade in the surf..

10. Thanks for all the responses, I think I'll wait a couple days then get the guy who introduced me to him call him.

11. don't accuse him of anything, be chill dealers are like this, remember he's a person, not a vending machine

12. Then the pretty much sucks

13. Sucks dude. I've had some reliable guys disappear too, I know how it feels.

14. Sounds like your dealer made some new friends... With some police officers.

15. Most drug dealers use prepaid cells, prolly wanted a new phone and didnt get ur number transfered, ask ur buddy if he knows the guys new # or if he's in jail.

16. yea dawg this is why u gotta always have multiple connects on deck for shit like this ya know... your main dude aint pickin up so u can just holla at someone else and so on
    and i live in alabama thers plenty of green

17. It's a smart idea but hardly any pot dealers use prepaid cells primarily I bet. In fact the only dealers I've known to commonly use prepaid cells were dealers who deal shit that ruin lives...

18. actually 5/6 guys I know do, but usually they find someone to tell me their new number, cuz they can ditch a phone, but wont txt me their new # from that phone cuz then anyone could check their texts, prepaid phones cost like 15 bux now and are basically disposable - granted you're prolly right, I live near baltimore and most of the guys with prepays DO deal a bit more