Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did My Dad Want Us to Smoke Him Up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlrock, Sep 24, 2011.

1. A few weeks ago, I blazed with my best friend at my place and we got high to the point that we couldn't compose ourselves. Anyway, my parents were home at the time, and he came into my room where my friend and I were chilling to talk to us. He was talking to us incredibly casually in the same way as he would had we not been high. Do you think he wanted to join us?

2. You should of asked or have your friend offer him some

3. So you're saying that when your dad talks to you casually,when you're high, it means he want's to smoke with you? Wow my dad must have wanted to smoked with me a lot.

4. Does he know that you smoke and do you know if he has smoked before?

5. He probably thinks he has a stingy son now. You're messed up ya douche. Ha ha just kiddin, he probably just wanted to chit chat.

6. "He was talking to us incredibly casually in the same way as he would had we not been high."

Congrats, he didn't notice you were high.

7. If he knew you smoked just simply ask him if he wants a toke. If he didnt know then dont.

8. If I walk into a room with 2 gay dudes that just got done butt fucking, and I talk to them casually like they weren't just butt fucking. Does that mean I wanted to get butt fucked?

See your logic fail?

9. [quote name='"PostPavilion"']If I walk into a room with 2 gay dudes that just got done butt fucking, and I talk to them casually like they weren't just butt fucking. Does that mean I wanted to get butt fucked?

See your logic fail?[/quote]

but would you talk to them casually as if they weren't just buttfucking?

10. Ask him to smoke, right now! This is your only opprotunity.

11. that made me bust out laughing :D

Maybe your dad just doesn't care. If you know he used to smoke or still does, ask him about it. Assuming your dad isn't one of the "MARIJUHANA WILL MAKE U RAPE WOMEN" people you two will have an actual conversation about it. Or he'll be like "fuck yeah lemme try yo kush".

12. I think u need to revert back to the old saying"some thing r better left unsaid"

in other words do u know if ur dad smokes??? or do u discuss his opinion about drugs and there use ??? when was he born?? did he grow up in the 60's u know peace pot and microdot try to use ur common sense first

as a father myself I have never discussed the fact that i smoke with any of my children until they came to me to ask about it
    and also I do discuss drugs with them and my opinion and hope they take it to heart and make there own educated opinion about them and everything else in the world but the 1 thing I have always stressed is the importance of making educated decisions not not fast ignorant ones

13. haha yeah ask your father if he smokes or would like to smoke, see what he says.

14. maybe he just doesnt care if ur stoned?

15. He probably just thought his son was gay, and was trying hard not to cry

16. Well, It was probably better to play it safe and not offer it to him. If you did and he didn't want to join you...well, you do the math.

17. Yeah dude he pobably just didn't notice. Maybe you're better at holding your shit than you think you are lol.

18. I think most people think that they look super fucked up and anyone would notice that they were high but if you stop giggling and shit, then it's pretty hard for someone to notice. I've been high around my parents and sister multiple times and the only incident was my sister asking if I was tired or something. Needless to say, I was looking at the food she was making and forgot to open my eyes wider than was comfortable :smoke:

19. Young ***** come threw lookin cleannnn if a ***** got a problem hit a ***** wit da llama. :smoke:

But it sounds like he just wanted to talk.

20. WOAH, dude. Wait, so, WOAH. He was talking to you like, all normal and shit??? WHILE u were high?????

WOAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

He's begging for bud dude. :eek: