Did my best friend totally cockblock me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jewsmoke, May 29, 2010.

1. Ok so I was at a party last night and really high. It was a really solid night, just hanging out with friends. The girl throwing the party is my now ex girlfriends best friend, we will call her Lauren. She had been flirty with me and like 2 other guys, and one of the other guys was hooking up with someone else. The other guy is like one of my best friends and I would prolly call him a pussy when it comes to girls though, he has done stuff he is just a pussy about like making moves.

I really wanted to get with Lauren, really did. Somewhat for the fact that she is my ex girlfriends best friend but shes pretty hot too, she has big tits. So I am fucking inside walking around and she comes up to me and goes you look like you should get some sleep. I had already been sleeping in the living room.

She goes "where are you staying, downstairs? in my bed? downstairs? im like oh hell in your bed and shes like cool. She walks me up stairs and like gives me a hug and throws me down on her bed and says she will be back in 20 minutes. I'm like alright, she comes back like 30 minutes later and i was like all over her and we were talking about stuff she says she has to go for a few minutes and leaves and comes back 10 minutes later. Now we are super close, and like im about to make a move when my fucking best friend walks in and turns on the lights and hes like lauren i love you and gives her a hug im just sittin her like wtf wtf and then he grabs onto her and she says she will leave in ten minutes. that fucking twat (best friend) goes well i am staying here until you leave. i was so fucking pissed, and she leaves with him and never comes back for like an hour im like wowww. i am not a little bitch so i did not go walk in on them. i am still so fucking pissed.

Do you think I have a reason to be mad at him? I think he is straight up out of line and imma tell him he needs to fucking never do that again to anybody or imma beat his ass (he's a lot taller than me).

2. That's a cockblock if I've ever heard one.

3. thank you its seriously such bull i just talked to my other best friend and he's like wowww. Lauren even texted me after i left, (i had planned to stay the night with her)

4. When you say 'you were all over her', does what mean kissing or what? You shouldn't have let her leave you should've fucked her right there and then when she hugged you/threw you down on the bed.

5. Your friend is a jerk who cockblocked you. The girl is a slut and you're better off not catching that anyways.

6. Nahhh we were not kissing. my mistake was not making a faster move.

7. Yeah, definitely, what I was going to say but I wasn't sure if I misunderstood.
    But yeah what the above person said, doesn't sound like you missed out on a great catch if she was on 3 boys in one night.

8. Hah, she's just keeping her options open. She wanted to get laid that night and decided it was a race between three candidates to see who could seal the deal first. It probably isn't love, but how many guys go to a party and consider every single girl there a candidate?

9. #9 jamesh, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010

He didn't because each time she got up to leave for 10 minutes or so, she was doing something with a different guy anyways.

Your best friend probably has some form of an STD now. Be thankful that he saved you from getting one.

Notice the last bold, you were going to be one of her four "ten minute trips". The fourth being your friend.

10. haha yeah sounds like you got cockblocked, but I also agree with what everyone else said she sounds like she just wanted to get laid and went with whoever made the move first.

11. Thats the equivalent of him literally building a solid brick wall inbetween your cock and her pussy.

12. why did you tell him to get the fuck out? you should of just dragged him out of the room and locked the door

13. Well there is a somewhat happy end to the story. I saw the kid who cockblocked me and he said he was really sorry and that he was really drunk. The bad news is the girl (Lauren) called my ex girlfriend crying and saying how sorry she was that she almost hooked up with me. But I talked to Lauren earlier and me and her are supposed to toke a bowl later at a diff party. Hopefully I can try to get with her or a diff girl :smoking:. The night is young... first of all go blackhawks!

14. I have a god damn story for you all, i was at a party with my best bud, after drinking a bit and getting stoned out of my mind.

This hot bitch and I were ALONE just talking in the backyard just chilling, flirting, and all that jazz. My best friend comes up and joins into the conversation. Right after that, it went from a couple talking to a huge blown giant ass group, one by one other guys started to join in, talking to this chick i was talking to. Then from what i can say, a man who ill call a ninja, runs into the group and quickly asks the hot chick if she wants to smoke some pot, she says yes and they both go into the garage. i never see her again.

fucking cockblocks.

15. Your friend deserves this.

[​IMG]

16. You were def cock-blocked, BUT, it's your fault. Should of sealed the deal quicker. When she got up the second time, you should of pulled her back into bed and went for it.