Did i waste my time?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NaTeFx48, Apr 15, 2016.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] did i just waste 3 months of my life to raise a male plant?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Damn is there anything i can do with it?!

3. Then dismantle your lights fans vents and everything in between and clean it thoroughly with bleach

Sent from my LGLS991 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It was an experiment i got the plant from a re up and had no idea what to do haha i just started it and happened to do alright until now oh well. Could i clone it out and possibly produce females? Or will the donor sex also be the sex of the clones?

5. Regular seeds are a 50/50 chance for sex. If you only have 1 plant that odd actually is more like 60/40 due to human error and unforseen circumstances creating a male or herm

6. A clone will be identical to the host. A female will be female, male will be male. The longer it lives the more pollen it will spead

• Like Like x 1
  7. Many people will take the clipping when they top their ladies clone and force flower in order to sex the host plant without putting it thru the stress of pre sexing

8. I have a forest behind my house and i wanted to maybe start a big patch of wild ones. If i took the seeds this plant produces and planted them is there any chance any of them will turn female?

9. It wont produce seeds buddy. A pollinated female produces seeds. A solo male is virtually useless

10. Damn alrighty thanks a bunch man! One more question for this topic and then im done. If i raised a female could i keep the male i have and then pollinate the female for a bunch more plants?

11. Well there's your good news. If those sack have opened into flowers your whole room will be pollinated for 2yrs or until completely cleaned with bleach. Meaning once that male releases its pollen, and your fan spreads it, and its thru your ducts lights and everything else. Your females will have seeds like it or not. If the male released its pollen already kill it so you dont screw another grower on your block

12. Theoretically yea but all you have to do is place a bag over it, let the sacks pop, store it in a cool dry place, and you've got all the male pollen you'll ever need.

It's not very polite to keep a large outdoor male spreading pollen for miles, that's why it sucks growing near industrial hemp farms. If I came across something like that I'd cut it down and piss on it.