Did I waste my time?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gnarlyorange23, Apr 11, 2012.

1. What's up everybody. I have some questions about this plant I've been growing for 2 months. It was originally a seed out of a 1/4 of purple bud my friend picked up. It should have been good bud, but it had a seed or two. My question today is whether or not this plant is a hermaphrodite or not. I put 8 weeks into it, and it feels like it may have been for nothing, if it does end up being a hermmie. If it does though, is there going to be any use for it? Also, since this picture is kind of shitty, let me know if you need a better one to determine its sex.

Attached Files:

2. Try posting a more clear pic, preferably where the internodes are.

3. I couldn't get a clear pic of it, but after looking at pics on google, it definitly has pollen sacs on it. After not being able to get a clear pic though, I killed it. I would have kept it under normal circumstances but im going to be moving different plants in there and don't want any pollen. Is there any way pollen can be in there now? it was only two weeks into a 12/12 cycle.

I need to find something to do with it now. Is there anything i can make with it, like hash, or is it completely useless?

4. This was a completely useless thread now that i killed it

5. Not sure if you could make hash with a male plant but someone else might know if you can. Did you see if any pollin sacs look like they broke open? If not sure you can always mix a little bit of bleach and water in a spray bottle and wipe your grow area down, change clothes and wash them and take a shower before handling any female plants just to be safe. Also look at it this way, instead of it being a waste of time consider it a learning experience. You now know how to tell male plants from female and got some growing experience out of it.

6. It kinda does look for a hermie, google mal and female MJ plants on google...you should be able to find out there...unless you can get a better, focused picture for us to look at.

7. thats a male d00d

didnt waste your time either, you learned something didnt you?