Did I transcend the universe?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by toasterica, May 28, 2009.

1. So I think I reached an all new level of high last night. I was so stoned that I was shaking. Anyway, I was at my friend's house and at about midnight I walked out to my car by going through his garage. I couldn't tell whether a garage door was open or not because it was too dark. So I just walked through the darkness anyway and when I got to his driveway the outside light came on and I was a bit surprised so I turned around and saw that all 3 of his garage doors were CLOSED. I just stood in the driveway, staring at the door I thought I came out of- but it was closed. I went up to the door and touched it to make sure it was there and it was.

Then I started to freak out because I thought I just walked through a closed door. There were no other doors besides the 3 big ones that were all closed, and if somehow a door closed after I went through it I would have heard it- plus there wouldn't have been enough time for that to happen and no one could have done it.

This has never happened before.

2. That is pretty crazy. You could have just contacted Shadowcat-Syndrome for a moment. She didn't know she had it until Xavier came over and was like, "Hey girl, you got them mutant powers" and she's like, "Fo realz?" Probably happened to you.

3. Maybe you closed it yourself, but during a 5 sec blackout?

Or well, I heard once that skeletons have been found inside the chinese wall and apparantly people used to walk through it many years ago..and some snapped out of their trances whilst inside the wall.

4. That is freakin' hilarious

5. holy shit dude thats weird because the other day,

I was at my friend's house and at about midnight I walked out to my car by going through his garage. I couldn't tell whether a garage door was open or not because it was too dark. So I just walked through the darkness anyway and when I got to his driveway the outside light came on and I was a bit surprised so I turned around and saw that all 3 of his garage doors were CLOSED. I just stood in the driveway, staring at the door I thought I came out of- but it was closed. I went up to the door and touched it to make sure it was there and it was.

Then I started to freak out because I thought I just walked through a closed door. There were no other doors besides the 3 big ones that were all closed, and if somehow a door closed after I went through it I would have heard it- plus there wouldn't have been enough time for that to happen and no one could have done it.

This has never happened before.

6. Yes, yes you did.

Now go get me some of what you were smoking, stat!

7. #7 The-Doctor, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
    Sorry. No. It's not funny for two reasons.
    1) The post on the whole isn't that stupid. It's spelled and punctuated correctly and the story isn't about something mind-numbingly pointless.
    and 2) I think GC has seen enough of original posts being done over and over again for some time. Wait until another epically bad thread to do this.

Edit: Not having a go. I just think if this keeps happening it'll just get annoying.

8. OP, great story for sure....assuming you didn't black out for a second that is (that's the most logical explanation, but imho anything really is possible)

and the only reason people cut and paste the OP is to inflate their post count. it's a form of internet penis envy and in actuality signifies that the "cut & paster" has a miniscule penis.

9. :laughing: Well it's actually funny when you're high and it's a funny post... like the Wendy's thread for example.

10. HOLY SHIT NO WAY BECAUSE the other day i was thinking and

Sorry. No. It's not funny for two reasons.
    1) The post on the whole isn't that stupid. It's spelled and punctuated correctly and the story isn't about something mind-numbingly pointless.
    and 2) I think GC has seen enough of original posts being done over and over again for some time. Wait until another epically bad thread to do this.

Edit: Not having a go. I just think if this keeps happening it'll just get annoying.

11. Back on topic. OP, I think you maybe blacked out or something along the lines. I've done it before. I remember being in the kitchen at one point and then finding myself walking up the stairs to my room what felt like a few seconds later.

12. [​IMG]

13. facepalm dude you are fucking hilarious!?!?!/!!!!

14. can you just stop? no one's laughing.

OP, that is sick!! i wanna walk through doors and things! i want what you're smoking :D

15. man i need to lay off the pcp... sorry for all that :T

16. No worries, man.

17. That is insane. What the hell? That's physically impossible. That makes no sense. There is no way in hell you could have done that, unless you teleported, which is also impossible.

18. That or reality is breaking. Who knows?

19. i think it's a sign of the apocalypse :eek:

FINALLY! :hello:

lol, jokes.

20. cool story man