Did i stress my plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sokewl420, Jul 22, 2011.

1. I got 80 plants. 40 on a 4x8 sheet of plywood and the other 40 parallel to them
    On another sheet . 2 1000watt hps over each table.they are 6 weeks into flowering. Ok so last night I noticed a good bit of powdery mildew on my plants furthest back on 1 of my tables. I removed each plant 1 by 1 into another room with some cfls to keep the room lit up since my lights had just turned on. Sprayed the PM with water, dishsoap and baking soda. Left my plants an hour to dry .then moved them back to the main room. At this point the plants were a little damp so I raised the lights as high as I could so I didn't burn the damp plants...

The next day: I go into the room come lights on and all the plants from that 1 table which had 70% white hairs suddenly have 90% orange hairs WTF? Did I shock them? Are they done growing should I tale them down ? Wtf happened

2. I can't be sure. But with my grows stress was a strictly negative reaction, mainly in the form of less bud. I'm sure some stress was induced and to the effectives lengths I can't be sure of either, but my best guess would be, it was very close to its natural change time and plants can change very quickly. I doubt stress would attribute so much to such a radical change over such a short period of time.

3. Yea. I've shocked plants before lol usually stunts there growth.. Never heard of this . But I am very close to harvest just started week 6 and it's a 7 week strain