Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i stay high while i was sleeping?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by babystoner, Nov 19, 2013.

1. so i smoked a whole blunt by myself last night around 12am, 1ish. i paid $15 for a little over a gram (i think 1.3-1.5...i watched him weigh it and it was somewhere in there) and he rolled it up in a blunt for me. like, the whole thing. i've been smoking for about a month maybe, and only 1-2 times a week. even then im usually sharing with someone. but i was hella fucked up last night and this morning i woke up and everything was like..not spinning but it wasnt right. i didnt feel sick or anything, but every step i took felt weird. and then my perception of time was crazy off. i went through my classes today and i really dont remember anything we did in them except the last one a little bit. even now im feeling better but some stuff is a little off. did i wake up high and then go through my day like that? also, is $15 a reasonable price for what i got?

2. You smoked a ton! That's why it fucked you up and $15 sounds about right. That's why I don't smoke a lot at one time.

3. #3 OrganizedStone, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2013
    definitely not still high, but when i first started smoking, i used to get "weed hangovers" where i just wouldnt feel normal the next day, and id still feel kinda baked. i think its your mind fucking with you

4. lmao you got blunted.

5. soundsa like me when i was yonunger never happensa anymore but i remmebre waking up and it was this werid felling throuuot the day like im ikn a dream or something. i think its from felling weird of being sober though not because your still high. when i wake up if i dont get high i feel weird and sick