Did I start flush too early or late?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by riickyygg, Mar 6, 2017.

1. So this is my first grow ever. Its just one plant. I noticed that the leaves started to die today so I decided to flush because I thought it was ready. I plan on flushing for at least 10 days. I started the flush today.

Im mostly worried about whether I timed it perfectly with the buds maturing or if I was too early/late.
    like I said, this was my first grow ever its been flowering for 7 weeks, the seeds were from some bud that I had so the strain honestly is unknown. I think it may be orange crush I'm not sure. ( only reason I think that is because the bud I had around the time I found them was called orange crush)

Here are some images from my phone I took. What do y'all think. Any advice or constructive criticism is welcome! Thanks in advance IMG_3322.jpg IMG_3324.jpg IMG_3326.jpg IMG_3327.jpg IMG_3328.jpg IMG_3329.jpg

2. They don't look healthy at all and you flushing about 2 weeks early good luck man start your bloom nuts again and start checking PH

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum