Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I smoke too much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CoreyR, Jan 20, 2009.

1. So I'm pretty new to weed so my tolerence is low. Yesterday I took 4 big hits from my friend's really nice phx bong. That thing was soo smooth that i just kept doing it..
    Well i began to feel really couch locked and a bit dizzy. More so tingly than dizzy.
    It wasn't really the high i was looking for.
    It caused me to not interperet ANYTHING of what happened in the LOST episode i was watching...hahaha
    Was kinda funny tho.
    Is this because I smoked too much?

2. well not that you smoked too much just that your not used to being really high haha. also the type of high depends on the typpe of weed you smoke.

3. Oh and also I had really bad cotton mouth..
    That was my first time i had that...
    But i guess the cure for that is just orange soda!

4. Since your tolerance is so low you might have smoked too much for comfort. But at the tolerence i'm at if i smoke too much my high starts to go away:mad:.:smoke:

5. never had cotton mouth? never had confusion while watching tv? what are you smoking?

6. Lol, I agree with the dude above me. Although, you can NEVER smoke too much. You were just higher than you're used to. I've done that. I couldn't even write a myspace message...

7. welcome to the world of stoned