Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i smoke laced weed??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Oechikr, Dec 19, 2010.

1. K, me and my buddy bought a gram of weed from his dealer, we smoked it out of a third lung. After i took a toke that was it, I was coughing sooo much and usually I can ghost them pree good but not this time. After like 5 mins I was feeling weird, not the normal high I get. My whole body was sensitive to touch like I was on E or something. A thousand things was on my mind, and I was gittery. Can someone tell me what that weed was laced with.

2. Doesn't sound like anything out of the ordinary. You haven't gave enough information to give a proper answer anyway..

What kind of weed to you usually smoke?
    Did you smoke something better than the usual this time?

3. Send us a sample for analysis

4. #4 hurb1, Dec 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2010
    This is what smoking weed does sometimes usually when you have a low tolerance/ arent used to smoking GOOD stuff/ or if your still semi new to using it because theres a wide spectrum of effects that you may not of experienced previously if youve only done it a dozen times.

5. Doesn't sound laced, and even if it were, why would your dealer sell you weed for a normal price, then grind up expensive drugs he could have sold just to mess with your shit? Unless your dealer wants to cause malicious harm to you, it makes no sense! :cool:

6. Haha, you're high kid.
    The sensitivity is 1. Your body 'enhancing' it's senses through the use of weed, which leads me to number 2 - Euphoria, one of the main 'side effects' of weed, a generally "good" feeling, kind of like a 'glow' in your body that feels really, really good.
    You didnt get laced weed, if you had laced weed you would be FREAKING out because of whats happening, not worrying slightly.
    Harder drugs compared to weed, especially the ones smoked, will give you a feeling much more recongizable as something that SHOULDNT be happening, opposed to you freaking out.

You got high dude, enjoy the bursts of 'high' and not knowing what it feels like while it lasts, eventually it just all becomes one feeling, 'high', and you cant really differentiate the other super-feelings in it once you're doing it for a long, long while.

7. You can call me a bad influence but the crack high is quite pleasant imo.

8. Nice man I bought some of that shit one time, I was tripping balls :rolleyes:

9. lol pleasant or not, I think you could tell the difference between crack and weed... that being said, not supposed to talk about other drugs on here.

10. FINALLY!

its been too long since we've had one of these threads

no dude your weed isnt laced you just can't handle the herb.

11. no, your weed was not laced with anything. everything you said are the effects of smoking too much good weed, or having a really low tolerance.

12. Oh shit I've heard about this stuff..

Lol

13. You should be happy that you have such a low tolerance

14. Cheaper smokes for you!

15. just smoke crack

16. smoke some DMT:)

17. Your probably just really high. It's cold here so when I smoke I shiver a lot. And I think i'm getting all jittery and I start bugging out, I look at myself in the mirror and start freaking out about my life. But then I do something (lie down, run outside, play a game) and I forget why I was scared

18. Haha excellent imagery for what took place when the op smoked.:smoke: