Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I smoke laced weed? (Or was it just really good?)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by miggyjoe, Jun 10, 2011.

1. I've only smoked about 4 times but this time I bought my own weed from a guy I knew (he used to go to my school). I got REALLY high this time and I'm not sure if what I bought was laced or not. I got really slow and began to question reality. I felt as if I was suspended in gelatin or something. Time went by really slow and stuff and I thought of crazy stuff like I created my own language.

So I'm not sure if it was laced or if it was really good. I still have more and I want to smoke it but I'm scared it might be laced because of how powerful it was.

2. Im 99% sure you just described cannabis.

3. Sorry if the question sounds crazy, I just never got that high before and I was scared.

4. Yeah your weed was laced with... weed.

5. why does everyone say weed just makes you tired and hungry? idk man it's taken me to some pretty fucked up places when i first started lol

6. You where just high, and i shit you not people dont lace weed

7. Yeah it costs more money for the dealer to lace, it wouldn't make much sense for him to do that. Sounds like you got some dank weed, just don't worry when you first start smoking it can be a little much, but once you're used to it you get a more mellow high. Remember weed causes paranoia sometimes too.

8. Yeah the chances of someone lacing weed with a more expensive more active drug is super unlikely. Its just not economical.

And yeah, from what you described, you sound like you smoked some good herb and got super stoned.

9. He laced it with some angel dust and gave it to you for free.... Like here buddy.....

10. Why do people keep posting " OMFG did just smoke laced weed, am I going to die!?!? We don't have a sample of your shit to test. Look at and shake it, if white powder falls off, it's laced.

11. heres something for anyone asking the question, if you smoke laced weed..... YOU'LL KNOW.