Did I screw this up?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deleted member 638051, Jan 20, 2014.

1. I didn't LST, now she's out of room up top. 15 days into 12/12 and little buds all over the place. I tried to bend down the top to one side and tie it off, but I guess I went too far and the stem snapped. It was limped over to one side, but I stood it back up and it stays, but not completely straight like it was. Still looks alive and growing, but how bad will this affect bud growth, and what can I do? I might be able to move the lights over to one side a little to give it more clearance.  I'm using big CFL's and the top leaves are too close. The tips of the leaves are turning brown and curling up like little elf shoes from the heat of the lights.

Question is what could happen and any ideas for me to do now?

That's called supercropping, nothing wrong with it at all. I had a plant this grow that kept stretching, broke the same stem more than once. Budded in a zig-zag pattern, lol.

009 (600x800).jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCWUjxGm0I4

^ good tips here, sifted through 3 pages of supercropping vids to find one that cuts through the bs. Stressful or not, when it comes to height issues you do what you gotta do. You should be nearing the end of stretch any day now anyway, judge for yourself if it will help :bongin:

3. Thanks.
    I guess I shoulda left it hanging off to the side.

One thing for sure, this is the last time I'll just let a plant grow straight up. Unless I decide to poke a hole in the ceiling. All my other plants are about half as tall, but this one went all beanstalk on me.

4. Can we get a picture? Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D