Did I rush things?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bleenix, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Last September I moved into a new city for school. I broke up with my girlfriend of four years because she was my only serious girlfriend who was incredibly jealous, and I felt too tied down at a young age. it was what was best for at the time. soon after I started sleeping with my friend at school, she's really cool, we click really well. we spend a lot of time together and I sleep at her appartment a lot, but both agree that we're not dating. outside of school, she happens to live 20 min from me and we share many mutual friends.I really like her, but my question is did I rush things without taking time for myself? I know each relationship is different, but things just kind of happened like this.-b-

2. if you guys have any feeelings for eachother you should both sit down and talk about it before things get more confusing and one of you or both of you end up getting your feelings hurt.

3. well it's not like it doesn't feel like we're more than friends, we've talked about it a few times...it's just like, we're both young, and why not have fun with this while we live close at school and home? I just feel like sometimes I'm her boyfriend and vice versa. however, I don't have to talk to her every day and I don't have mentally support her or actually be there for her, you know?

4. Do you want to be there for her emotionally, and mentally? or is it just a sex thing

dont let this go to far man. if one of you gets feelings for the other but the other only wants the sex, then you need to establish that asap and cut shit off asap and go find another girl to fuck.

its a stepping stone man.