Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I Ruin My Weednut Butter?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Taetm, May 23, 2014.

1. I'm an idiot and used something plastic in the microwave to cook the peanutbutter... After cooking it for around 4 minutes there was a hole in the bottom. I then poored the remaining bit into a safe bowl and cooked it. Is this still safe to eat? Or is plastic in the butter now?

2. Yeah there's probably plastic in there. I would just toss it and try again if I were you. Not worth getting ill over. 

3. Cut your losses and toss it. 

4. Plastic = cancer

5. #5 Guest, May 26, 2014
    Last edited: May 26, 2014
    You are not cooking with a microwave are you??? Firstly, you said you were melting peanut butter, so I guess the herb did not make it there yet? In which case you are lucky. Next time GLASS or PYREX in the microwave. But really cook your peanut butter on the stop top with a pot, also make sure you don't over liquify the peanut butter.

6. Do not eat that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app