Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i ruin my green dragon?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dazednconfuse, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Hey guys, i'm a long time toker but new to making edibles (and the GC forums as well).

Yesterday i put 2 grams of some high quality dank into 2 ounces of everclear. However, i didnt do any heating of the bud beforehand. will it still work if i let it sit for weeks? or did i just waste my bud?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

2. THC is alcohol-soluble so if you leave it for a little while the THC will transfer to the alcohol and you'll have green dragon.

I'd recommend shaking every day just to make sure all of the weed is exposed to the alcohol.

3. give it a week should be good

4. just because you didn't decarboxylize it doesn't mean it won't work. i didn't, and i got hella strong green dragon.

5. It will work, but would have been better if you decarbed it first.

6. thanks guys. i was worried for a second there.

also what is the best method to heat the ganja before i put it in the everclear?

7. i put it in the oven for about 20 mins at 225 in a dish that is covered with tin foil but sealed well, not just thrown on top. than turn the oven off open the oven door and let it set for 10 mins. works fine for me and the smell when you open the oven for the first time :smoke: