Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I ruin my firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fluffyluv, Jan 10, 2014.

1.  So I made a batch of firecrackers using this method:

http://www.marijuana.com/threads/the-most-simple-weed-recipe-anyone-can-make-this.293740/

I used graham crackers and natural oily peanut butter. I put about .7 grams onto 4 half crackers, sandwhiching them together. I put too much peanut butter though and some spilled out and cooked onto the tin foil. I am wondering if this means that too much heat got to the thc and it burnt out or if I should be high soon. I ate them about 2 hours ago.

2. Nah if you only left them in there for 20 minutes like the recipe says, you should have done it right.

3. I never had much success with firecrackers, but thats just me haha

4. All of my edibles have been duds even when i follow directions EXACTLY, especially in the case of fire crackers.