Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i roll a good joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrhoppp, Mar 13, 2012.

1. i've only rolled like 5 joints before, this is the best joint i've rolled, frankly i think i did a damn good job.

Attached Files:

2. Looks a little tight, but other than that good.

3. Not bad. What kinda papers you use?

4. they're this weird brand i've never heard of, they're called gamblers. but they smoke really well. got two packs of 32 for $1, but i usually use zig zags

5. looks like alot of paper to me....but im in love with the clear papers so maybe im just used to seeing those..id smoke it

6. haha yeah, they're pretty thick papers but they get the job done :smoke:

7. Looks fine man, keep rolling like that and no one will complain about your rolling, well at least not me.

8. Paper looks like zig zags, pretty thick imo. I prefer something thin like elements/raws. I'd hit it though. Good shit.

9. The link's broken, how are all you guys seeing it? :confused:

10. Good shit looks better than the 5th joint I ever rolled

11. I like that joint. Its just how i like my pussy nice and tight.

Use some raw papers and i might get a boner

12. [quote name='"moonman840"']I like that joint. Its just how i like my pussy nice and tight.

Use some raw papers and i might get a boner[/quote]

I feel like you're a virgin.

13. These papers are horrrrible. They never pulled off of the pack correctly and always ripped. Always had to fold them in half myself, too much of a hassle. haha. Good roll though, 5/5 just because you used a crutch.

14. i agree, it gets annoying folding them and rippping them out myself, such a bitch sometimes.

15. Looks good, I'd be happy to smoke that. Nothing kills the vibe like a shitty ass j

16. true that

17. those papers look really thick

and thats a pretty nice J if u just started rolling

18. [quote name='"moonman840"']I like that joint. Its just how i like my pussy nice and tight.

Use some raw papers and i might get a boner[/quote]

You're not a man til you hit some loose, hairy silly putty/roast beef pussay.

But yeah, nice joint.

19. I bought a pack of those about a month ago, I had no problems with them :) They were the cheapest papers in the shop too haha
    Oh and nice joint by the way