Did I put my plants into the flowering room too early?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by drewstandridge, Nov 27, 2012.

1. I had a couple clones for a week or two after they were potted and then I put them in the flowering room. So they grew for about two weeks and were about 16 inches tall to 18 inches. I topped them off when they were young so they aren't very tall, however they are very bushy. I'm just wondering if they won't get big enough to produce much bud.
    Thanks

2. It depends what light your using, as this is in the micro grow section I would guess an 18 inch plant is not too short

3. You're fine. You won't get a monster yield but you'll get a decent amount. Sounds like your plants are roughly the same size as mine. I'm hoping for an ounce per plant.

4. I was also hoping for about an oz each. I have three baby sized plants and a mother flowering all together. The last mother I flowered out I got two oz's off of her. And I didn't even do anything different or special to her. It was when I didn't know much about what I was doing. I am using a 600w HPS light. It is a very basic setup. Very DIY. It's a closet with a hole in the ceiling and a box fan haning.

5. With a 600w hps I would grow them to about 2ft before switching to 12/12, if you have enough room of course. They will almost double in size by the end. How tall were they when you first put them on the 12/12 cycle?

6. Thanks, that is my new plan with my future clones. I am going to not be impatient and just wait til they have some girth before I move them to the flowering station. They were about twelve inches maybe 14 or so. Not ideally as big as I'd like them, but I was running out of space in my vegetation room so I promoted the clones to the flower room.

7. thats a good a reason as any :)