Did I pay too much for this Fox Farms Kangaroots?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Basementninja, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Hello everyone. I went to the grow shop and the guy tells me about the Fox Farms Kangaroots. I have done a few searches and keep coming up w/ nothing. I am just looking for a price on this stuff.
    It wasn't in the register system at the shop, so he said let's just do $30 and it's yours.

Based on the price of other brews, price wasn't through the roof, so I got it.
    Did I pay too much? I cannot find it online anywhere other than the Fox Farms Site with no price.
    Help! Thank you, in advance.

2. Toastybiz, where you at?
    Save me.

3. not too sure of the pricing, and it will be hard to find pricing cause it is just coming out to the market now. I read a thread on it at RUI and they said its not officially released till september.

Hopefully it works out great for you, but its hard to know well its going to be as its just coming out.

4. Well, thanks for the heads up. I sure hope it does the job. Made the mistake of using tap water to water my Happy Frog dirted ladies. I'm almost sure that crap killed the beneficial microbes and bacteria. Definitely using filtered water, and aerating it a few days from now on.

To anyone else who has bought this stuff, I would love to know what you paid.
    Now back to trimming!

5. I will check out the local hydroponics store tomorrow and see if they have it in and what it costs there. I have to go there anyways to pick up some supplies, and will let u know how much it is if they have it available, and what the store cost is as well if they have it. I love being friends with the owner, get stuff at cost plus 10-20% to cover his shipping charges

6. You are the man!
    Can't say enough about how awesome GC members are...

7. If you're using purified/filtered water why let it sit out? All your doing is risking bad stuff. If its filtered/RO/ etc... you should be good. Don't let a chance for flies/bugs/algae to grow by letting it sit out. And from what I've read, after about an hour, chlorine from tap water is gone.

8. Good to know. The filtered water goes into an air-tight 7 gal jug, and lasts about 3 days.
    The jug gets washed out between fillings, of course.

But I do have a sort of related question if you could answer. What effect does using water from your water heater do for the ladies? It would sit for several hours before use. Would there be too much BS in there? Or would it be beneficial to have some of those minerals present?

9. I got mine for $17 today from the hydro store

10. IS THIS TRUE???

I'd love to know because I'm tired of buying distilled water. I have some water sitting out right now waiting for my next watering in 2 days. I hate having water sit out because thats how bugs spawn but I was told it takes 24-48hours to get all the chlorine out. I haven't had PH problems yet so I don't want to start havin some now because I didn't let the tap water sit out long enough....