Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I pass?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cabby, May 9, 2008.

1. Took a pee-test for wal-mart yesterday at the clinic in town here. Went a week without smoking, I'm not a hardcore smoker but daily a few times yes. Since losing weight I'm down about 75 pounds so my metabolism is through the roof compared to my old fat self. I run about 15miles perweek andlift weights on the regular. This isa lab test so I will probably be in trouble here......................what do you think or what have you experienced?

2. I would say yes you passed. congratulations :)

3. wow 19 views, 1 reply...............thanks alot guys....................

4. I would have to say that you failed. A week is not long enough. Sorry but time to look for another job.

5. Maybe I should clarify why I believe you passed:

high metabolism

you run decent mileage per week, which is the best way to burn the shit out of your fat cells, hopefully you drink lots of water as well.

You're not a hardcore smoker

I am 165 and athletic and have passed urinalysis with exactly one week notice. I'm also a frequent smoker

6. you passed, ipack said it well

7. what the hell, your 75 pounds?! you mean 175

8. He said he was down about 75 pounds, meaning he lost 75 pounds...not that he weighed 75.

9. definitely thought that at first too... smoking gives me lysdexia somethin fierce

10. Sure did, pal. I hope.

This site is damn trippy high.

11. Honestly it could go either way...a lot depends on the sensitivity of the testing kit. If they lab it then I honestly doubt you passed, but if it's just one of those home kits you can buy then you probably did.

12. FAILED 1 week isn't enough for a light person who smokes daily and works out hardcore. GAY

13. my condolences buddy, you were probably right at the cutoff though.. did you stop working out at least a day prior to the test? sometimes working out too close to the test date can have the unwanted desire of increasing THC metabolites in the system