Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I pass urine test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ballinfrogs, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Took my urine test this last tuesday...got an email from human resources on thursday from employment screening regarding my Verification of Employment and he only asked about a former employer that I added to my employee profile. I also got an email from my recruiter on friday after I confirmed my start date and she said thanks. Did I pass?

Cliffs:

-Took urine test tuesday (passed my at home)
    -Got email from employment screening thursday only regarding previous employer
    -Emailed recruiter regarding start date and she responded friday not mentioning anything and only said thanks for confirming
    -Did i pass?

2. I don't know did you? :confused:

3. From what I know if you took a urine test at home with a kit you can buy from a drug store like walmart, longs, etc.. you should be fine. I think those things are fairly accurate

4. well id say you did. its not like they expect you to fail, so its not a big deal when you pass to them. there not going to tell you to meet them somewhere and handcuff you for failing a drug test. trust me, they have better shit to do.

5. I know I am being pretty paranoid about it...just want to know if anyone has had similar situation

6. If you haven't received a call from the lab about failing, and you have a start date, you passed. Congratz and good luck with the job.

7. there was a thread on here about drug testing, he said typically the drug testing places themselves will use a test like the at home ones, and then if that comes up positive they will further test the sample to figure out if it did actually come up with something, and what it was. its not worth their time to do such extensive tests on every single sample they get.

edit: so in other words you prolly aight.