Did I pass this test?

Discussion in 'General' started by ssspaghetti, May 9, 2019.

1. hey guys I took an at-home test from walgreens, one of those fancy $20 ones that say they are as specific as lab tests and I've been detoxing since 4/21 and i can see the line, I just want to be validated so I can sleep at night as I have a drug test coming up. my detoxing includes drinking a gallon of detox tea a day (4 tea bags per 1 gallon), not eating red meat, burning fat, and waking up covered in sweat due to my insomnia

thank y'all!

Attached Files:

2. idk how to delete this reply so i'll just edit it to this

3. Looks like a fail to me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. but there's a line, idk why it wont let me zoom in, it looks much clearer on my phone than it does my computer

5. How long after the test did you take the photo?

6. There's 1 line that means a fail lol

7. Take 1,000mg of niacin per day and it will clean your urine inside of 5 days. You can find it at Walgreens or Walmart

8. there's two lines, i'm aware the line by the C means you failed.
    the T line is really faint but there nonetheless

9. #9 ssspaghetti, May 9, 2019
    Last edited: May 9, 2019
    on my better monitor, I can see a line by the T and can see it on my phone.
    and with my eyes in person

10. thank you!

11. this was right after once the test was ready. i see a line and my roommates saw a line and everyone i've sent the photo to sees a line. i'm paranoid but what's good is that I'm still waiting to receive and email back in regards to an interview, then after that they decide on whether to hire me and then if they do, then i get tested so i'm only going to get cleaner.

12. Even if the 2nd line is faint it's a pass!
    I used to do these every day at work on the inmates.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

13. thank you, finally someone with eyes

14. I apologize for being an asshat but I'm just spooked. I'm only getting cleaner so I should have nothing to worry about. Thank you all for your responses!

15. It's np.. welcome to GC