Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I pass this drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluemoneyzel, Sep 18, 2015.

1. I went used my friends urine to takw a drug test I heated it up for 15 secs and put a heating pad on it when I pulled up to the lab I sat in the car checked the temp and didnt get out until it said 98 degrees, as soon as I walked in the testing center I didnt have to wait it was immediately, I took out my bottle and poured the piss into the cup and poured some in the toilet, I left just a little bit in the bottle to check the temp when I went back to the car, when I checked the temp it read 97.3. I have heared that to pass a drug test it has to be between 92-97 degrees then I have also heard it must be between 90-100 degrees, which is true and do you think I passed?