Did I pass Concentra UA?

Discussion in 'General' started by Katastrophy, Dec 22, 2012.

1. I'm 6' 210 lbs. I smoked fairly regularly for years then stopped a few months back. Last week I took a total of between 6-8 tokes of medical grade over the course of a week.
    The last time I hit the bowl was Wednesday, I took UA Saturday, so a 72 hour clean period. Friday night I drank about a gallon of water and took a B-complex vitamin to start the process of peeing constantly. Before I went to bed I took the Walgreens home THC test and passed.
    Saturday morning I took an herbal detox kit (I know, probably snake oil), another B-complex, a 5-hour energy (for even more B vitamins) and a metric butt-ton of water. I took another home test prior to leaving and passed that one as well.
    I went to Concentra and gave them a sample, they gave me the physical and sent me home with a letter that said; "No Medical Restrictions" and under the UA section all it said was my spec gravity was 1.015.
    Kinda freaked out, anyone have any insight if I probably passed, would they even give me the physical if I failed the UA or do they wait until later to test it?