Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DiD I messs up my butter??

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by foofighter118, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Hey guys I made weed butter on my stove last night. With the ingredients : 15 grams dried trim, 1 half stick of "I Can't Believe Its Not Butter", a mug of water, and some olive oil. I don't know why I put olive oil in because it doesn't solidify and was left over with the water after I cooled the whole concoction in the fridge.

Since I wasn't aware until I was done that I should have used 100% real unhealthy and fat butter, do you think mine will still have any effect? And should I dump the dark brown olive oil leftover out?? Basically... is the butter gonna be worth eating? It has a much greener color than before I started does that mean it absorbed some thc?

2. Olive oild...dump. it out
    Butter should be good after you remelt and strain out trimming but on the stove might have fucked it up because I stove method didn't work but it tasted like pure weed

3. hmmm. well i already strained it before i chilled just forgot to mention it, guess ill just have to see for myself when I make a small batch of brownies