Did i mess up?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by smokinhamster, May 21, 2007.

1. iight yo heres my concern i planted 3 pre germinated seeds in one pot...they all grew fairly tall b4 i transplanted the 2. they are still all growing but the one plant i left in the orginial pot is grownin great while the other2 arnt really growwing any taller>but producing more leaves.... o ya these pots i planted them in r not that big. so idk wats goin on there...? also im kinda worried that they may all be males cause i planted them all in the same pot....is that a concern or not?? pics will be up soon

2. Planting more then one plant in the same pot will not cause the others to be male or female, thats like saying me sitting in a room with a baby girl will cause her to turn into a male later in her life.
    But, it is however never good to plant more then one plant in the same spot, plants are like humans, they need their space, they are going to compete for light and soil space and eventualy kill the weaker of the two, if i were you id get them in their own homes as soon as possable.

3. ya i already transplanted the other 2 plants into two smaller pots but they arnt growin as tall as the plant i didnt transplant> its as tall as a water bottel and the other ones r half its size..... its beat idk ull have to see the pics they will be in tommorow also if the plants r males is there anyway to make them females? caue i herd u just pull the pollen sacks off if there arnt any hairs comin out....idk if that info is tru or not