Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I mess up?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by qds23, Apr 11, 2017.

1. I'm a high school senior and So I was put on probation with my school December of last year. At the beginning of April they replaced the school disciplinarian. The disciplinarian was the guy who was really enforcing this. Today at lunch the New disciplinarian was talking to me at lunch and asked if I was making the right decision. I said yes you can drug test me anytime you want. He looked shocked and then I said I'm just trying to keep my head down until graduation. He left and patted me on the back. The next period my friend who is in the same situation said that he had no idea about our probation. He didn't know that we were being drug tested. So did I fuck up? Can I smoke?

2. Honestly, it isn't up to somebody on here to determine whether or not you "fucked up" or "can smoke" but what I can tell you is if you are on probation, don't do anything that would risk you spending more time on probation or getting in even more trouble. Just get off of probation first, and then smoke. Deal?

3. I graduate at the end of May so it would end then either way

4. Jesus can't believe they're drug testing high schoolers now, honestly just cause you said that I doubt he will drug test. And if he does test people I would assume that was the plan all along, I doubt you caused anything to happen man.

5. You could always spend another year in highschool being high and getting more pussy. It's all downhill after 18 anyway.