Did I mess up my growing buds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Hemphemphooray, Aug 31, 2017.

1. So I had aphids on my plants. I picked up this stuff at my local hardware. It was the only option, mind you I live in the middle of nowhere and didn't want to wait a week or two to order something.
    IMG_20170831_153135738_HDR.jpg

I followed the instructions on the bottle. I sprayed the plants around 1 in the afternoon in full sun. I thought before dark would be bad with budrot and all. They were tucked right in or on buds so I did a complete soak.

So I check them today and there are little to no aphids. The ones I do see are completely lethargic and just fall or brush off. A.large majority of the buds have oranging on the tips of the pistils.

Did I fuck them up? I hope not. IMG_20170831_151843019.jpg IMG_20170831_152208495.jpg IMG_20170831_152110175.jpg

2. First and foremost, do not spray in the hottest part of the day. Spray early in the morning. I don't know your humidity where you live, but where I am I will spray is the evening. As far as your plants go, you should be alright. You pistols may turn brown at the tips.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wasn't sure. This is my first outdoor grow. Ty for the reply

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good luck to you.

5. Thanks I need it. I didn't want my one and only plant to get fucked up. I have 12 plants in my fenced in backyard. And only 1 wants to bud. The neighbors outside light I think fucked me this year. It just barely skims over the top of the 6 foot privacy fence. It's about 100 yards away I didn't think it would be so detrimental. Im going to do only autos outside next. Live and learn.