Did I Mess The Lighting Up

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by donnyvio, Jun 22, 2014.

1. I have 6 seedlings they have just spouted 2 days ago.but today I decided to have them outside to get some sunlight.I been giving them 24 hours of light daily.but anyways I had them in direct sunlight but then I had to leave when I came back home there was shade over them with no direct light....did I mess something by putting them back into the sun.and then put a led light over them so I can walk them into the indoor grow.can some tell me if this is something to worry about with my fem seeds and my fem autos?

2. Relax man. You're way over thinking shit lol.

3. Yeah You Are Over Thinking Shit,, It's AllGood Smoke A Doob..

Spaceman Charlie..

4. Lmao. This topic just made my day.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Lol I did smoke it slowed me down a bit.yeah I am over thinking this,I just don't wanna f%ck shit up.iv spend a lot of money.and the last seeds iv gotten went to hell during germination

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. lots of sun, fresh air, clean water is all you need. a little shade time hurts nothing.

7. Main reason things go south during seedling is because noobs will do too much... LITFA

8. Iv heard 5 or 6 hours of Sun is okay.but their mostly inside due to the weather I'm having I can't keep them outside.this past week the. S.o.b weather man has been messing up this Saying it's sunny Then it starts freaking storming or like today it was supposed to rain and be mostly cloudy and it has been no clouds

9. thank you guys for the re insurement I'll have to do a post of the babys

10. So tell me I'm willing to take peoples opinion.I'm here to learn and to improve the lack of knowledge that I have so one day I to can teach

11. Yeah, I don't even see where the problem would exist.