Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I make this cannabutter right?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Chapotheplug, Jul 26, 2017.

1. I made a batch of cannabutter with 7 grams of some dank purple crack. I used 3 sticks of butter.( I'm making 3 pans of brownies and each calls for a stick). So basically I was just wondering if the thc would divide out into each stick making it 2.333333 grams in each stick or did I just use way to much butter and fucked everything up?

2. Also each stick is equal to 1/2 a cup of butter so what I'm wondering I guess is if each 1/2 cup of butter has about 2.333333 grams in it?

3. Where the pictures ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. It's recommended to have 1 ounce for every pound of butter. That's just to have it potent. Personally, if i had 7 grams of bud, I would have used 2 sticks of butter. Whatever you're making will still get you high. Don't worry.

Did you decarb your weed first?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yeah I decarbed the weed. And okay thanks for the help I was just in concern because I already made 3 batches of brownies lol.

6. Ah ok. Enjoy! :D

7. also each brownie is 13%ish thc and I've never eaten edibles before so should 2 get me right?

8. With edibles you measure THC in mg.. But with the amount of weed you put in, you should get a decent high. THC content is about 14-19% in Purple crack.

And since this is your first edible, PLEASE, do not eat all the brownies! Do not have more than 2. Or just try one at first and have one while your high. The high normally takes 1-2 hours to kick in, so do not go and munch all of them and say "ugh its not working". And also, I know someone who had a bad reaction to his first edible. He was alone at his house, and it was bad. He started seeing his dead dad and nazis and shit.

Don't wanna scare u or anything, but just bad reactions is still a thing.

^^ Friendly Advice :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Preciate it. I once had a scary experience on shrooms so i don't wanna repeat that on edibles lol.

• Like Like x 2
  10. WAIT!!! Until your recipe is trialed and tested, stick to just 1/2 brownie and I would wait anywhere between 45 minutes to two hours. I know it seems like a lot of time, but if you eat too much too fast ( 2 damn brownies???) without knowing just how potent it is, it will put you on your ass for half of the day (6 hours min). Once you get an idea of just how potent it is, you can be a lot more flexible and have peace of mind for future batches.

• Like Like x 2
  11. True. I said about 1 brownie because it is purple crack and it is about 15% in THC, and he used 7 grams for 3 sticks of butter. I dont think it would be that potent. He must just be sure to be patient and reasonable

• Like Like x 2
  12. [​IMG]
    My oil is a little bit stronger
    5 grams decarbed hash (240 F for 40 minutes) Decarb
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Reheat and it's done. Works the same with powdered weed it's just not as wicked strong.
    All that butter is not needed it'll just make you fat or give you the runs trying to get stoned on a weak assed oil.
    This stuff works by the drop for lightweight users like my wife. 2 or 3 drops is good for her. I need More. Much more. Couple hundred drops for me or about 6 (0) sized capsules.
    [​IMG]
    BNW