Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I make the right decision???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Canada x 420, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Hi, so this is what happened earlier today.

So i was talking to my guy(m) , and we had set up a deal with his guy (b) to sell me 10 grams of dank, for 120 dollars. So he mentions that i drop off the money with B and then he delivers it to my house within 24 hours.

I try to reason that i will not front money to anyone, especially someone I don't know.

M persists saying that's the way B does it and will not do it any other way.

So i backed out of the deal and told him i will not pay for something i have not seen and will not just trust a random person with my money.

I really didn't want to get jacked of my money but now I am sitting here budless.

So did i make the right decision and walk away?

2. I would have done the same thing, putting money up front is just asking for all kinds of problems especially when it involves unknown people. And him saying thats the only way he does it is sketchy as hell, if he won't deliver the product at the same time the money exchanges hands, it would set off red flags for me.

3. Yeah, you did the right thing. You don't have bud, but you DO have $120. Just go get some from someone else that actually does it the right way so yo know your not getting ripped off.

4. Hell yea you did the right thing, thats just bad business.

5. i think it can go both ways on this one. Ive given the money to my dealers ahead of time when they need it to pick up and it always works out great and they usually put in a little extra. But this is cause i trust my dealers, as much as a dealer can be trusted at least. You have to remember that dealers are just stoners that wanted to make money with it, they are usually nice and cool people. Sometimes their short on money and need it first, i understand that to an extent. But id never give that much money to a dealer im not familiar with

6. It just depends on the person. I live in a small town of about 8 tho and know most of my dealers well. So if its someone I know well or its just like 10 then sure. Plus I'm 6'1 and 250 lbs, so not many people will fuck with me lol.

7. Nah you did the right thing. You just never know in this world we live in if people are out to just steal your money. I have had some pretty cool friends turn on me and try to steal shit. Fuck that. Take your $120 and get a fair deal, both in terms of the bud you get and how business is handled. You don't just front $120 and expect something in 24 hours. If he said he was going around the corner and will be back in 10 minutes, then I woulda done it. 24 hours? Hmm, sounds sketchy as hell to me. Good choice on your part.

8. i take it op hasn't read many of the "OMF WTF i got ripped off guise :( :(" threads. all of them start with the op giving their money to someone else to go get the bud

edit: so yes you made the right choice

9. 120 bucks richer and another day wiser...good decision..

10. yeah, smart move.

well, if you're desperate and can't find another plug then have your buddy put something up to guarantee you won't take a loss if it goes sour. laptops and playstations are worth a lot of weed where i'm from.

11. Better to be bud less with your money still in hand, then to take the chance and end up bud less, and with no money!

12. Yes, you made the correct decision.

13. yes. you made the right choice. the way i see it, you still have your cash, and its only a matter of time that you find more bud. this random dude could have easily taken your shit and then you would be out money too. better play it safe then sorry

14. You made a right choice mate

The dealer was probably one of those paranoid people thinking hes big time

15. I just would've been like "Yeah sure thing, you guys take checks?" hahaha

16. It's honestly your call cause it's your money, but if you want my opinion, yes you did.

17. Thanks guys.

I kinda regret doing it though even though i believe i made the "smart" decision. I feel that if i had trusted him i would be rolling up a joint right now. And i really would like to be getting high right about now.

18. putting money up front with someone you trust is one thing, but with a complete stranger is a whole nother story. you made the right choice, there is always tomorrow

19. u chose correct sir. have u considered growing your own supply?? it is deffinately a worthwhile alternative to dealing with A holes.

20. Right now is my senior year in high school, I stayed back a semester.

But once i have my own house i am planning a nice basement with a small grow room just for me and my future wife.