Did I Make The Right Decision?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bones 420, Nov 8, 2012.

1. I am an 18 year old male. Last night I had sex with a 35 year old woman. I kinda have mixed emotions about it. If you were me how would you feel about this

2. we can only judge you with pics OP

3. Mixed emotions......?
    was she a "large" woman' /not exactly milf material, is that what you mean?

or this is a troll

4. Pics or gtfo.

5. She was attractive. Sexy as fuck. But I don't know how I feel about it. Fuck it i think i'll be ok i'm just confused right now. I'll be ok after it happens a few more times. She wasn't beautiful or anything but she was alright.

6. You're making no sense, pics or gtfo

7. OP gettin dat dere cougar puss. I see you bro....you sandbaggin sonovabitch. Daps to you mah man!

[​IMG]

8. dont get emotional its just sex.

Show no love. love will get you killed
    -50 cent

9. Yea, im gonna say troll

10. quite a poor attempt i must say

11. Ditto. I'm always skeptical of these new users. I mean we were all new once too, but most of my first 100 posts had to do with weed and such :)

12. LMAO i read that in robert de niro's italian mobster voice... haha im dying here you funny mothafucka you. you mothafuck!

13. It's cool, why not? Just don't get too attached 13 year gap is huge to me when its the woman whose older. Plus your only 18, have fun, gain some experience and move on.

When I was in high school I slept with a woman 12 years older with 2 kids. I've had a shadow/beard on my face since 8th grade so at first sight she thought I was older. It was cool for a minute but she got waaay to attached and asked me to move in. I didn't live with my parents but it was still out of the question.

Be careful.

BeZ...V

14. Fuck her again, she probably loved it dude

15. id feel pretty awesome if i were you

16. I don't get it?

Why are you questioning if you made the right decision?

Like,unless you're falling for her or something,I really don't understand.

17. Just want to ask if whom of you initiated to do it?