Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i lose this girl?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tirehu, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Went on a walk with this girl today, we smoked a join of hasish. 
    \nI kinda got all nervous and shy after smoking it, like i replied to her really short with stuff like "I understand" and stupid stuff. 
    \nShe dropped her gloves, and i started at them. then she said "Go get it!" and i started walking. I started walking towards it, then realising she was talking to her dog.. I walked to the gloves and waited for her to get there.. Then waited for her to pick it up. 
    \n\nHow do i know if i lost her? Im scared to talk to her now.. lol. I feel all awkward and stupid 
    \n\nShould i wait for her to talk to me? or should i talk to her tonight?
    \nIs it cause i got so stoned? Am i just paranoid?

You were both stoned make any akward happenings into a joke scenario. Text her or call her tonight but that's really a call only you can make.

• Like Like x 2
  3. But the Thing about the gloves, i feel like she dropped them to test me if im the kinda guy that does everything for the girl. u know?

4. I think you're paranoid bro 
    You were baked
    She can't judge you for that, hell she could have found it goofy.
    Or,play it off as a love for dogs

• Like Like x 3
  5. So should i text her tonight? like i usually do?

Should i call her out about that glove thing? i feel like she were testing me.. lol

6. Yeah, you definately lost her.

She saw your first thread in this forum and thought it was cute that you were concerned.

She just saw that you made another thread and now thinks you're a forgetful stoner. :poke:

:smoke:

Lol that's pot thinking for you, extrospective thinking. Once again only you can make that call but it doesn't really matter how I see it.  I highly doubt she would think that far into the idea of dropping her gloves while stoned off a hash joint to see if you were a "gentleman"

• Like Like x 1
  8. :`(

9. Don't overthink it too much, a lot of guys make that mistake with girls.

For starters, you were both stoned. When you do some dumb shit and you're high and the other person knows you're high, just laugh it off, happens to everyone. The amount of times I've been mid-conversation baked off my ass, said something completely retarded, stopped mid-sentence and exchanged looks with the person then burst out laughing is countless.

Outside of that, just be yourself bro and stop overthinking shit like "she's testing me to see if I'm the type of guy that does everything for girls". Yes, girls do that. Who cares. If she's not interested in you because you ARE that type of guy, then fuck her she's not the right girl for you.

Kids be puttin the pussy on a pedestal these days. I used to do it too. Stop worrying about it and work on your self confidence. Girls aren't a prize you have to win, they're people. If you're comfortable with who you are you shouldn't be worrying about the way you behave around other people. Some people will like you, others won't. That's life. Funnily enough, more people will like you if you're yourself and not trying to be someone you think they'll like.

10. would you stop talking to someone over a tiny incident like this? you're acting like this girl is some sub-species of human. girls are regular people. idk why a lot of guys on here think otherwise. 

• Like Like x 1
  11. seriously bro, you are in the friend zone.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. I'm not trying to be a dick, and I do feel for this guy, but isn't this a marijuana forum not a girl problems forum?

13. dude you worry too much there just people with vaginas,,,sweet sweet papayias any how its not that hard tream her as if she was ur brother or a guy it wont be that hard wlel it will be hard but in a nother way YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING HUHH

Yes and no. Forum as in site; we all are human and have an environment so perhaps a pointer to
    http://forum.grasscity.com/sex-love-relationships/

Forum as in tokers q-n-a; yeahhhh. :smoke:

15. [quote name="ICGreen" post="19336790" timestamp="1389676549"]Yes and no. Forum as in site; we all are human and have an environment so perhaps a pointer tohttp://forum.grasscity.com/sex-love-relationships/Forum as in tokers q-n-a; yeahhhh. :smoke:[/quote]There we go that's what I meant. I feel like an asshole saying it but I don't want to read about this guys difficulties with a girl in my bud section I want to read about cannabis shit

• Like Like x 3
  16. text her "you're gonna learn today" and depending on the reply, you will know if you scored. 

17. If she didint say anything about it u don't say anything about just txt her like u normally would ask her to go out again maybe next time don't smoke so much lolWe are natural and wild

• Like Like x 1
  18. Just talk to her and laugh about it. Any normal girl with laugh about it with you. If she doesn't then she's probably a bitch and not worth your timeSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum