Did I like OD on hydrocodone or what?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by iDope, Jul 14, 2009.

1. So I got my wisdom teeth removed, the bottom 2 and they prescribed me to some hydrocodine. Its a 7.5-200 (7.5mg hydrocodone and 200 mg of ibuprofen i think). I took like 5 of these randomly within an hour. My pupils became really small and it feels like theres something in my stomach blocking me from breathing normally. I feel fine right now although my head still feels funny and my pupils are small, but yeah just curious..

2. Nah, you got high lol

3. uuggghhhh im gonna resort to 3 pills instead of 5....

4. your feelin the ppleasure from vikes :D

5. is throwing up normal? o_O and numb on your arms every once in a while and slow heart beat?

6. Side Effects of Hydrocodone - for the consumer

Hydrocodone/Ibuprofen

All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Hydrocodone/Ibuprofen:
    Anxiety; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; dry mouth; gas; headache; heartburn; increased sweating; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness; stomach pain or upset; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weakness.
    Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Hydrocodone/Ibuprofen:
    Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody, black, or tarry stools; blurred vision; change in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; depression; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; mental or mood changes; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe headache or dizziness; severe or persistent stomach pain or nausea; severe vomiting; shortness of breath; slow or shallow breathing; stiff neck; sudden or unexplained weight gain; swelling of hands, legs, or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual joint or muscle pain; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision or speech changes; vomit that looks like coffee grounds; yellowing of the skin or eyes.

Hydrocodone/Pseudoephedrine

All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Hydrocodone/Pseudoephedrine:
    Dizziness; drowsiness, excitability; headache; nausea; nervousness or anxiety; trouble sleeping; weakness.
    Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Hydrocodone/Pseudoephedrine:
    Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); difficulty urinating; fast or irregular heartbeat; hallucinations; seizures; severe dizziness, lightheadedness, or headache; severe drowsiness; tremor.

7. sounds like u od'd on ibuprofen

"Some more side effects are unsteadiness, blurred vision, ringing in the ears, gastrointestinal, nausea plus vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, probable loss of blood in intestinal areas or stomach or both, headache, agitation, drowsiness, incoherence and confusion etc. Sometimes more serious symptoms are also noticed in some victims though very rare such as seizure, gastrointestinal bleeding, metabolic acidosis, respiratory depression, hyperkalaemia, tachycardia, atrial fibrillation, coma, hepatic dysfunction, renal failure, cyanosis, and cardiac arrest etc. Until and unless the victim is allergic to ibuprofen, there is a slim chance that the victim would die from Ibuprofen Overdose."

Ibuprofen Overdose

8. lol thanks guys, I believe its the ibuprofen

9. I took 8 at a time once, no CWE, was noddin like crazy, fun as hell. But the stomach ache after from the apap was not worth it at all.

10. you're fine kid, they did what they're supposed to do.

maybe you should read dosage info before you pop 5 next time though...

almost 40 mgs with no tolerance? no wonder you're feelin' it. lol.

11. yeah i know im late but mane just be careful with anything not just hydrocodone that your not too educated on. but definitely with hydros be casue of that dreaded apap

12. go check out erowid, good tips there, there are better ways to take it to avoid negative side effects

13. ^^what he said, always research before experimenting

i did 35mgs my first time and it was ridiculous hahaha. wish i could still catch a buzz off 35mgs of hydro.... :(

14. your taking too much tylenol
    you probsbly have a low tolerance

15. It's probably the Tylenol or Ibuprofen (whichever flavor you ended up with) that is causing your stomach troubles. I am more inclined to think Ibuprofen from what you described. It can mess with your stomach in high doses.

16. yeah my stomach hasnt been well for a few days, thanks for the info guys!