Did i kill it again?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tandjgreenhouse, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Um so i feel dumb i have successfully grown some great afghan kush special, and now i accidently let my paper towel dry out on the first night. Ive been using the outside air to cool/heat windows open/close for the beginning of the season lol. so i am using my computer as a heat lid for the Tupperware container. well i must not have been thinking and put only a tiny amount of water on the paper towel thinking it would make it till morning and i had soaked the seed in water for about 2 hours prior.

think i killed it or should i throw it back in the water till it sinks and try again praying i didn't kill the seed?
    and should I start another seed due to the set back and possible loss?

2. why did you opt for the paper towel method when you can just stick the seed in the growing medium and let mother nature do it the way it was intended?

3. um well instead of answering any of my questions you ask me a question.....:confused:

4. I asked you a question to provoke you to use a different method. As far as answering your question, I dunno. I see the paper towel method as a great way to ad room for error to a flawless method mother nature already uses.

5. I already answered your ? In the other thread. Anyway. If it already sprouted, its probably dead. If not, you're good to go.

6. i personally find that i can get seeds to sprout either way. But for some growers i think the paper towel method guarantees that you have a strong taproot.