Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I just waste my weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2FootBong, Sep 10, 2011.

1. #1 2FootBong, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2011
    Well I've got about 6g of very dank shit and i figured im going to be good for awhile, at least with my present moderate tolerance you only need 1 hit to get high. So anyway i decided to make weed tea.
    i put about .2-.5 in a tea bag and put it in a cup of hot water that i melted some butter in. then the tea bag broke and all the tea and bud got out, so i let it sit for 10min and then i strained it out and put more hot water and butter with it to get any remaining thc out. thats still brewing now.
    does this seem likely to work?

EDIT- post #420!!!!!

2. Sorry No

3. It seems like it should still work. The bag's only purpose is to filter the ingredients from the liquids.

4. It'll probably work however that isn't a very effective way of extraction.

5. Only one way to find out. as long as theres some fat content, and you heated it, it should work

If not, oh well you only wasted half a gram, its worth a try if you have the weed to spare

6. #6 2FootBong, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2011
    wow, im surprised most people think this will work. im planning to put it in a metal water bottle and then go work out at my local gym and drink it, and then just leave if it starts to take effect. should i let it sit longer? its still sitting in the bud and tea leaves.

yeah, thats what i figured too, seems like its worth it for the experiment, cuz if it works im gona have to start carrying weed iced tea with me to school