Did i just wake up?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by oldheadeadhead, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Wow, feels like the past 33 years i been sleeping! Here it is, started in 79, 12 years old, my neighbor's brother was a smoker, we puffed up some killer Colombian gold , lots of stems, lots of seeds, good buzz for sure! fast forward to 84, sensi and hawaiian in sealed cans, no stems, no seeds, excellent buzz., dry till 95, 11 years of no bud,my job was always piss testing, and i figured it wasn't worth the hassle.i had a great gig. 2005 i get injured, low and behold my friend has blueberry kush? , Northern lights? let me tell ya , i don't advise not smoking for 11 years then taking 4 huge hits off of that stuff. all i can say is WOW...bam, 2011 medical card, i wonder the names of this new killer.

Although i have come to realize i do have a disability, im grateful, for once i feel like i don't have to hide in the shadows any longer . I live out in the east valley of Arizona, Have a wife , 3 kids, any other patients out this way send a message.

So it seems like my life's been a dream, i just woke up, what a great fucking day!!!:wave:

2. Enjoy it man! I'm always happy to see responsible dad's out there putting forth a good image for medical marijuana!