did i just screw up my new plant???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KINGOFNATURE114, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Ok, I just planted a seed i had for a couple of weeks...
    I originally planted it in my back yard when i was extremely messed up...
    It wasnt too far down in the soil... like 1-3 inches down
    ... it was too close to the house... so i uhh moved it farther back in my yard..
    it was like 2 1/2 -3 weeks old...
    if anyone knows the soil, well clay, of georgia, would you mind telling me if it is unsuitalbe of growing plants?

2. buddy, the marijuana plant is a "weed" it will grow anywhere you put a seed.

I grew a plant of out my house gutter one year, no joke, it grew out of like rotten leaves and gutter shit.

3. your pretty ballsy for transplanting out of the ground too man, i never do that im wayyyy to scared im gonna fuckup the root system.

the clay should work just fine you might just need to water it a bit more.

also if you think you can transplant again, i would just go buy a bag of organic soil, some perlite and chicken shit, dig a hole right in that clay and fill it up with the mixture and let that baby grow wild

4. yes, just clay isn't good although it will grow. Bring better soil in. And clay keeps water in so I'm not sure you'll need to water it more. Better to transplant at night/dark (the plants's system isn't working so less of a shock). Then ,water a lot.

5. Hoe do you define a WEED ??
    I always thought a weed was just a plant growing where it wasn´t wanted.

6. haha yeh weed definately is NOT "unwanted" no matter where its growing... unless its outa my ass or something that would just be weird...
    :rolleyes:

haha

D.

7. I saw a video on youtube and there was a 6 or 7 foot marijuana plant growing out of a 1" wide gap of dirt between a side walk and a concrete stairway outside in someone's little garden area or patio area. I would not have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes on the video. Sorry I don't remember how I came across it. Might do a search for funny places marijuana grows. Damnest thing I ever saw. The camera guy even got a close up of where it was growing out of the gap of dirt. Looks like somewhere tropical though due to the other flora in the video.

8. i actually saw that exact same video...ganja grows in some crazy places man