Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I Just Ruin A Blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreeYourSoul, Jul 8, 2012.

1. I rolled a gorgeous blunt about 4 hours ago (White Grape Game Cigar with 1.5 grams of AK-47 Kush inside it), and put it in one of my drawers without being in a container of any kind. I forgot about it until about 5 minutes ago, when I immediately put it inside of a Ziplock bag and squeezed all of the air out of the bag (for somewhat of a vacuum seal). Is it too late? Did the blunt dry out? Was the weed not stored correctly for too long? Is it fine being stored in the Ziplock bag? Can I smoke it tomorrow? The next day? How long until it'll go bad? I'm sorry if I sound crazy, but I'm also stoned.
    Please help!

2. Its good man smoke that thing. Blunts suck though.

3. It will be fine, enjoy!

4. I keep mine in a humidor, fresh as ever

5. [quote name='"rallyboosted"']Its good man smoke that thing. Blunts suck though.[/quote]

I haven't smoked a blunt in a week (7 days). Are blunts not worth the amount of weed they use?

6. thanks for clarifying that part

7. Noooo you're fine bro. Smoke it.

8. [quote name='"TheTerps"']

thanks for clarifying that part[/quote]

No prob, felt it needed to be exact :smoke:

9. Blunts are awesome especially Dutchmasters!

10. Thank You for the laugh.

11. #11 Cincle38, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
    White owls are the best blunts I've ever smoked..

12. blunts are my fav because if you're with a female the part where you're rolling is like a bonding experience.get some honey or something then you got tical. syrup(if you catch my meaning) and you got a houston favorite. blunts are cool as fuck bro. but no i sometimes have blunts sitting for days and find it and just smoke it, its no biggie.

13. Is it too late? No its not too late Did the blunt dry out? yea probably but not to the point where its badWas the weed not stored correctly for too long? the weeds fine brah. Is it fine being stored in the Ziplock bag? thats some mediocre storage Can I smoke it tomorrow? sure The next day? whynot How long until it'll go bad? few days I'm sorry if I sound crazy, but I'm also stoned. yes you do

14. Blunts are awesome. I rolled up a Game green cigarillo earlier.

Don't listen to the hater, though they do use a good amount of bud.

15. The bud I was using (AK-47 Kush) was the first great deal that I have every gotten. I got 14.4 grams of it for $100. That's a good deal, right? So that means I can splurge, right?

16. Yeah, that's a half O. That means you could get a full O for $200 or maybe even a little less. That's a good deal.

17. 4 hours out won't hurt it.. I've left bud out for over a day. It's fine!

18. [quote name='"WeOutHere"']

Yeah, that's a half O. That means you could get a full O for $200 or maybe even a little less. That's a good deal.[/quote]

The guy already had it ground up, so I can't grind it in my grinder to get the keif (which is upsetting). It doesn't have a strong smell, but it has a nice, calm, and fruity one. It's also kind of dry and has a fair amount of stems.
    Was it still a good deal?

19. Yeah I'll say so. In my parts(upstate NY) 90/100 gets me a half of regular good weed.. I can't imagine what the prices would be for that strain around these parts.

Edit: Just saw last post.. yeah I will say so. I mean who doesn't love fat nugs but atleast you know you won't be losing weight by breaking apart piece by piece..

20. I know right i didn't know what he meant by a week..