Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I Just Ruin A Blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreeYourSoul, May 15, 2012.

1. I was just smoking the end of one of my blunts in the shower, when my arm knocked a beautifully tight-rolled blunt onto the shower floor which contained a layer of 3mm of water. I quickly yet gently placed the blunt in between my towel for a quick dry and and after fumbling for 20 seconds to find my lighter, proceeded to heat the blunt with my lighter. I then put the blunt back in my case and finished my shower.
    Did the short interaction between blunt and water ruin the blunt/weed inside it?

2. If you can still smoke it it's fine

3. i guess it depends if the blunt just got a little wet, or if it was soaked completely through.

My guess would be that it would be fine if it wasn't completely soggy.

4. Fuck yeah,Don't smoke it.Mail it to this address *(*****.

Jk Roast it,Then smoke it after 10 mins or so..........

5. If it dries out to the point of being able to be lit... Then it can be smoked!

+rep for smokin a blunt in the shower, hahahaha

• Like Like x 1
  6. Maybe try running a lighter through it through the wet sides of it to make it dry. Then smoke it.

7. Just let it dry for a bit, its all good.

8. Just light the puppy up and find out. (don't see why you needed to post a thread on this)

9. ive gotten a blunt SOAKED it was wet for like 3 days :\ but i always took it out a few times a day to make it dry with a lighter. I smoked it on the 3rd day and it was fucking heaven :)

10. Did you measure that 3 mm layer of water on the floor?

11. It wont smoke until it's thoroughly dried out... leave it out for a day or two before relighting it.

12. #12 XkuzMeWILMS, May 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012
    2mm of water you say? huh...

edit: im just bustin your balls lol

13. Yeah I've smoked a blunt openly in the rain which I could imagine got wetter then yours so I'd say say it's fine as long as it's just dry enough to burn.

14. The weed won't get moldy?

15. Not if you smoke it soon. ;)

16. I'd let it dry somewhere slightly hot with dry air for like an hour just to make sure its not going to go out on you mid way through

17. [quote name='"Slammo"']

Not if you smoke it soon. ;)[/quote]

How soon? Can I wait a week from the incident?

18. Take the weed out, let that weed dry, then re roll or smoke it.

19. Throw your blunt in the oven, or microwave, get the moisture out of it, it should also tighten the blunt up a bit. It should be good after that.

20. [quote name='"tholos"']Throw your blunt in the oven, or microwave, get the moisture out of it, it should also tighten the blunt up a bit. It should be good after that.[/quote]

That wouldn't take away any of the THC by cooking/toasting it?