Did I just have a seizure?!

Discussion in 'General' started by ChronicPhonix, Sep 30, 2011.

1. #1 ChronicPhonix, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013

2. It's hard to tell...

The involuntarily shaking points to a seizure.. or maybe you blacked out and dreamt that you were having a seizure? I've witnessed people black out with their eyes open, so it's plausible..

Did you get lock-jaw while you were on the ground? Any copper/metal tastes in your mouth? did you feel nauseated?

3. Don't remember about the lock jaw, but no nausea or copper taste.

4. wonder how long itll take dirtydingus to get up in here haha

5. youre straight dude that happened to my friend when he held in a death rip from a bong too

6. No dog, you were just super fucked up..

7. Sometimes (i've seen this happen multiple times) you just fall out if you're really high. Things to try and avoid are like, getting too high. And, if you get too high and then stand up real quick, that can definitely fuck you up.

But you'll be fine dude.

8. yeah probably just a head rush.. the falling is normal but the shaking and arms/legs up and down is kinda weird..

do some research about it and maybe you can find some answers..

and to try to avoid it just dont get up too quickly after a big hit, chill for like 30 secs and get up slowly

9. It takes a bit of time to recover from a seizure. You don't just get up right away and feel like nothing happened. I doubt you had a seizure.

10. Being one of the more determined epilepsy advocates in the United States, my belief is that this was not a sezure. But then again, seizures come in all different forms. From mild jerks to grand mal seizures, you would be suprised by how many people experience seizures without really knowing.

11. I was surprised because I'm an experienced smoker and this has never happened to me. But yes, I believe I'll be fine as well I just wish I knew the exact reason.

12. Chronic, now the fucked up part, and I am being completely serious.

Okay, you just experienced a medical problem, and you believe it is a seizure. Just like with all medical problems, the book says go to a doctor ( there diagnosis is more sound than GC users) You go to the doctor, and describe the exact same thing. Depending on the State you live in, and the competency of the doctor, there is a good chance the doctor would prescribe you medication on the spot. It would be probably a small dosage, and he might ask for you to come back to take more tests. But it doesn't matter, because you are now taking meds.

Okay, you seem smart, and probably wouldn't accept this dr's diagnosis. But shit, do you know how many kids are forced on drugs this way? And these drugs are no joke. There purpose is to attack the brain, because that is where the seizures are. Your way of thinking becomes completely skewed, and it is some scary shit.

Personally, I don't think what you had there should be any worry. But just be a little bit more aware of yourself right now. A little twitch or jerk with your arm, something small. If you notice a few more things, then the best advice is to be smart, and do your own research before you even speak to a doctor. Its all for your own good.

13. Headrush for sure. Happened to me at my friends apartment after taking a massive rip, I fell to the ground and everyone thought I was real fucked up of somethin serious...nope jus weed haha

14. maybe a mild one. Depending on if you're on any med's that could cause them its very possible. If it happens again I would go to the hosptial. Shit can cause brain damage.

15. So can the medication the hospital would prescribe.

16. Yeah...but seizure's arent to be fucked around with. My aunt's face is kinda stuck beacuse of that.

17. I took 25mg of unmentionables that start with the letter "V" a few nights ago but I don't believe that would have caused anything seeing as how brief the whole thing was.

18. What do you mean? I have never heard that before?

19. She had one and now the muscles on one side of her face cant move as well as the other side.

20. Isn't that a stroke? I have never heard that regarding seizures. I am not saying you are wrong, just never heard that before